Tuesday, February 19, 2008

RSS Feeds

To subscribe a RSS feed I found to be very easy to do. I thought it would be hard but it was very simple. RSS feed would be something I would use in that it will allow me to receive update information and/or news that I was interested in, especially weather updates. It will allow me to continue working and I don’t have to remember to go the website to find out the latest updates. RSS has the advantage of getting information to the people who want the information. While looking for library related blogs that use RSS feed was not that difficult to find. I was able to find a website that list the different libraries that have blogs with RSS feeds.

http://www.dmoz.org/Reference/Libraries/Library_and_Information_Science/Weblogs/Organizational_Weblogs/

No comments: