Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Flickr

I found flickr to be an interesting tool for sharing photos. However I did have a little trouble with the application Pictobrowser but I had no trouble with Prntr Killr, I found this one to a good tool. I would probably use this in the future because it will allow me to capture old memories in an updated fashion. As far as posting personal photos on flickr I would not display them. I may be a little paranoid but it is just too much stuff going on these days and once your photo is on the Internet, it’s there and you can loss control of your own image. That why I chose to just display images from special events or holiday photos. I just don’t feel comfortable putting images of my children especially my daughters on the Internet. Here is my flickr account http://www.flickr.com/photos/ebonyqueen_70/

Flickr I think would be better used to promote a business or non-for-profit organziation not really for personal use. I have include a link for a library that uses flickr I thought the slide show was very good.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/59804400@N00/sets/72157600402628412/show/

No comments: